The Nashville Chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators is proud to announce that our members have elected new officers for 2018. The new board members will be introduced at IABC Nashville’s January luncheon at Maggiano’s on West End.
This new slate is comprised of highly experienced communicators representing a variety of industries, including health care, public relations, media production strategy, transportation, consulting and higher education.
· President – Gene Boulware, the Vincit Group
· President-Elect – Sarah Loeffler, Tanner Corporate Services
· Past-President – Tom Kenley, Rogers Group Inc.
· Secretary – Mollye Dietrich, HCA
· Vice President-Finance – Lysa Rigo
· Vice President-Membership – Sarah Loeffler, Tanner Corporate Services
· Vice President-Professional Development – Ryan Stout, Astute Communications
· Vice President-Communications – Brandon Mize, Treeline Bamboo Partners
· Vice President at Large – Genma Holmes, Holmes Pest Control, GSH Consulting, LLC
· Vice President at Large – Misty Moore, HCA
· Vice President at Large – Jennifer Fuqua, Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock
· Vice President at Large – Phil Matisak, ABC, UPS (retired)
· Vice President at Large – K. Dawn Rutledge, Tennessee State University