Me Too. Transgender Equality. Black Lives Matter. These are just some of the many news headlines we read about that impact our daily relationships. In today’s ever-changing work and social environments, what can communicators do to stay current and be mindful of all audience demographics?
Join us Wednesday, June 19 for an in-depth panel discussion with some of Nashville’s most well-respected diversity and inclusion experts as they share their insights on what communicators can do to create a positive and welcoming environment for their brands.
CEO, Nashville LGBT Chamber
Director of Community Relations, Belmont University
Director of Talent Acquisition, AMSURG
Owner/Holmes Pest Control and CEO at GSH Consulting
511 Union Street, Suite 2700
Nashville, TN 37219
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Networking
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Panel Discussion and lunch
This discussion will include:
- Understanding how current diversity + inclusion topics can impact your brand
- How to “break the glass ceiling” and support trailblazers within your industry and the community
- Crafting brand messaging that is organic and welcoming to all audiences
- Integrating diversity + inclusion strategies to building teams, training employees, and empowering leaders
Parking / transportation
- Ride share options: Uber / Lyft
- Waller Law Parking Garage on Union Street (58 visitors spots) — validated by Waller Law.
- Open Lot (as part of the Waller Law building) on 6th Avenue
- Valet at the Hermitage Hotel – $13 up to 2 hours, $18 over 2 hours.
- Parking garages at the Library or McKenzie Methodist Church (one block away)
Reserve your spot!
Register today – We can’t wait to see you there!
Thank you to our sponsor!
Special thanks to our June 2019 luncheon sponsor: Holmes Pest Control.