Traditionally, market research and data analytics operate as two separate entities and are viewed as distinct functions: the former focused on consumer perception and the latter on insights obtained through internal resources such as sales, profits, and projections. The big question is: how can business communicators combine analytics and market research together to execute successful campaigns for their brands?
Join us Wednesday, October 16 for an in-depth conversation with Heather Ball, Vice President of Marketing for 20|20 Research, as she shares her insights on how to effectively use research and data to make strategic marketing communications decisions for your brand.
Topics in this presentation will include:
- Audience Identification: Identifying the right audiences to target and anticipating their needs
- Brand Perception: Where does your company land in its market and industry?
- Customer Experience: Keeping customer satisfaction and brand reputation strong based on feedback and data.
- Direct & Social Feedback: Using analytics to understand what’s working and what isn’t for your audience.
About our presenter
Heather Ball is Vice President of Marketing for 20|20 Research. In this role, she is responsible for strengthening the company’s brand, as well as the development of the marketing strategy and campaigns. Before joining 20|20, Heather held a variety of marketing and communications positions in the financial services and banking industry, most recently serving as Director of Marketing for Comdata. She has an MBA from Vanderbilt University.
11:30am-12pm – Networking
12:00pm-1pm – Presentation and lunch
Nashville City Center
511 Union Street, Suite 2700
Nashville, TN 37219
Parking / transportation
- Ride share options: Uber / Lyft
- Waller Law Parking Garage on Union Street (limited visitor spots) — validated by Waller Law
- Open Lot (as part of the Waller Law building) on 6th Avenue
- Valet at the Hermitage Hotel – $13 up to 2 hours, $18 over 2 hours
- Parking garages at the Library or McKenzie Methodist Church (one block away)
Reserve your spot!
Register today – we look forward to seeing you!