October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month, and we want to help you learn to be cyber-smart.
Cybersecurity threats can happen to anyone at any time. Are you prepared? Learn how to prepare for potential threats and respond like a pro! Join us on Thursday, October 28, at Noon (CT) on Zoom to learn how to protect your technology from vulnerabilities and how to protect or repair your reputation if you fall victim to a cybersecurity breach.
- Steps to keep your organization and your personal technology safe
- The right virtual meetings settings to ensure your virtual event is protected
- Cybersecurity tips for communication professionals
- How to think like a PR pro to respond and recover from a cybersecurity breach
Our discussion will feature:
- James Fields – Founder and CEO, Concept Technology Inc.
- Amanda Maynord – Senior Advisor, Lovell Communications
This will be an interactive discussion with plenty of time for Q&A. To submit a question in advance, please send us an email.
$5 for IABC Members and $15 for non-members. Events are free for current students.
In an effort to continue to provide quality, engaging virtual professional development programming each month, our member rate for monthly events is increasing to $5. This will grant you exclusive access to the recorded presentation after the event. We recognize the last year has been trying for many of our members and friends, and this increase may be unattainable for some. If you feel this cost will prevent you from participating in our professional development events, please contact us. We appreciate your commitment to our chapter during the last year as we transitioned to a virtual environment and we look forward to returning to in-person events as soon as we are able.